Monday, November 8, 2010

week 14:end of semester

Week 14 is the last week of studying and learning at UM. Even though the course is already coming to an end, there are still many works need to be finished.


These are the things that need to be submitted:
Module 4 (video editing)
Task 1, pair (video)
Task 2, individu (split video clips, audio and images)
Task 3, groups (lesson plans on the four skills)


Certain part such as photo editing, video editing and using publisher have enhanced my knowledge and increased my skills at these particular areas. Now i know how to edit my pictures, cutting song for my ringtone, creating my own video, producing business card, pamphletes and many more. All the modules have helped my in developing my skills and with all those skills it helps me in creating my own teaching aids that I can use after finishing my study.

On 1st of November Pn Foziah has assigned an exam for us. The questions were quite tough because I did not have enough time to attempt the questions. It is not the end of the journey yet because on 22th November, we have to submit all the modules, printed blogs, lesson plan and our tasks from module 5. Hope that I manage to finish all the tasks and can answer my exam happily.


0 comments:

Post a Comment