Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LAST ENTRY


What do you like about blogging?
Blogging is like a diary where it is a place to do a reflection on what has been learning in Resources Class. This is a space to express our feelings, sharing experience so that we can look back later.

What you do not like about blogging?
Insufficient of time has made me neglecting this blog. Using blog looks difficult compare to Google site because with Google site the process of inserting pictures, fonts are more easier than this.

What have you gained from blogging?
It improves my writing skill such as my languages, sentences and vocabulary as well. For crtical thinking aspect, yes it enhances my thought because when we do a reflection it must reflect our learning process. For technology skill,blogging has introduced me about how to choose nice and beautiful template, how to insert pictures and many more.

What do you like about this course?
This course has increased my skills in internet and computing, photo video audio editing and using Microsoft Publisher as well. From ZERO person, now I can say I am improved a lot.This course also has widened my horizon about choosing, using and developing resources/materials that can be used as a teaching aid.

What you do not like about this course?
TOO MANY WORKS IN SHORT PERIOD OF TIMES!Self-learning with less guidance and self-learning through a piles of module.

What have you learnt from this course?
I learned a lot from that five modules such as internet skills, pictures editing, audio and video editing and using a lot of wonderful softwares

What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?
Technological teaching aids that can be manipulated and inserted it in the lesson plan

What have you expected but do not learn from this course?
More interaction, lectures from lecturer but not self-learning through modules


0 comments:

Post a Comment